Saturday, October 1, 2011

Am I a Blogger?

Okay, so I know I'm not real up on all this. But I'm guessing one blog post per year does not make one a blogger. But it's kind of scary. Does anyone else feel like that? I even cringe a little as I read my last post. Do I sound like a moron? So you are all wondering why I am even doing this. Well, I opened up a little esty shop a few years ago. I started out selling ready made quilts. Toyed a little with quilt kits. Moved on to jewelry. And then kind of sputtered out. No wonder, I've had a hard time deciding where I'm going with all this. I am a busy mom with 4 and a half kids and it's hard to find time for extra stuff. I don't know how all of you do it. But I have decided that I really want to do something for myself. So... I love fabric. Love to look at it, touch it, fold it, sort through it, buy it etc. I'm a bit of a collector. No surprise considering my roots. So I think I'm going back to the fabric gig on my etsy. Not sure exactly how it will go, but I've got a few fun ideas. It might be a bit random at first til I figure things out. But let me know what you guys think. And keep checking back. Who knows, maybe I'll make something of myself...

No comments: